The automation is the brain and the heart of industrial equipment today. Starting from a small machine to big industry, automation is now controlling every step of production.
A process plant that is fully automated can give a lot of benefit to the user and prevents most of the human mistakes.
Pelbo Automation and Scada System does not end at controlling the plant but also
- It gives the complete acquisition of data from the field.
- It gives the opportunity to remotely supervise the production.
- It gives the final customer the ability to check their production reports directly and have their own traceability.
- It gives all this information required in a clever way.
From the control room desktop PC, Pelbo Automation and Scada System will allow you to have access to all of the plant from every area and see the situation.
- All the parts of the plant will be accessible so, in every moment, the plant situation can be controlled.
- Production recipes and data recorded in a database.
- All the probes recorded in historical groups containing up to one year of data.
- Information logs about CIP and Pasteurization with production batch information.
- Easy to use interface to select source and destination item on every line.
Pelbo automation let control the full plant from a tablet, so you can take the control room with you in every moment from your hand.
It will be possible to control every area of the system all the time by simply connecting to wi-fi.
As for the control room desktop PC, you will have access to the complete plant from every area and see the situation. And decide action required, as example:
Go to the filtering room and select the destination tank, start & stop the filtering line or made some maintenance on it. Then move to the pasteurizer or UF and select the source and destination tank, call for a CIP and the start your production.
Additionally, there Pelbo Automation and Scada System will gives you the option to use your mobile phone as a plant terminal to collect data (like QR code) or overview the factory situation