Pelbo can develop total solutions for complete plants or any improvement and dedicated solutions to be integrated in working lines.
Pelbo Solutions could be for breaking and separating equipment or any other state of the art solutions like: egg washing, egg processing. Egg processing processes are multiple and all of them can be handle by Pelbo Sales Team:
- Liquid egg pasteurizating lines: Breaking, handling, cooling, stabilization, pasteurizing, packaging and automation are the main points to be defined inside this kind of projects. Pelbo offers two kinds of solutions depending on the complexity and capacity of the line.
- Egg powder pasteurizing lines: These lines need a liquid egg supply to secure a constant egg powder output. For this reason is very important the correct dimensioning of the liquid egg side, the albumen treatment, egg concentration, egg dryers and powder filling. The following projects are carefully studied by a Pelbo Project Team.
Pelbo offers two different solutions depending on the single customer needs:
- Pelbo Ovolution Systems: Complete integrated and automatic ready to be used egg processing solutions that integrate in the same system all production steps in order to offer an easy and effective high quality way of egg products manufacturing (egg breaking, blending, pasteurizing, packaging and CIP). Ovolution systems are pre-assembled and extensively tested at Pelbo facility before shipment to ensure a quick and easy installation with the aim of spending most of installation time on training. Their basic capacities of production are 300 l/batch, 500 l/h, 1300 l/h and 2,000 l/h.
- PelboPure Systems: They will be developed to match every single project. PelboPure systems are produced to fully satisfy any customer conditions. Capacities usually are bigger than 2,000 l/h.
All Pelbo processing systems characteristics include:
- Egg products with optimal functional product performance
- Highest possible bacterial reduction (long shelf life)
- Longest run (production time) together with best homenizing technology
- High-energy efficiency therefore a very low operational cost
- Whole egg or separating configuration
- Multiple customizing possibilities depending on customer needs.